Friday 28 June 2013

A Super Cool Music Video! - Brotherhood's "Solo Project"

Our new music Video!
 Besides food, as I mentioned in the About This Blog page, I do play drums much like Jamie (amongst other instruments) and music is large part of my life and one of my favourite things to do is making music videos for fun with some of my family. So, I am really excited to announce the release of my edition to Brotherhood's "Solo Project"! The Solo Project is a series of music videos in which all the band members get to have a chance at leading a video and then you guys get to vote who you think did the best job. So, below is our newest one, my video for the project: Brotherhood - The Solo Project | Toby Mac "The Brotherhood Medley" (Official Video) We certainly had a whole heap of fun making this one so I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!


 You can vote by commenting below the video on YouTube. (Click here.) Maybe say why you liked the one you did and by all means give suggestions for future videos. 

 We have done other music videos outside of the project too by artists such as Jason Gray, Newsboys and David Crowder so visit our Channel on YouTube right here for more vids. 



"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator  
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment