Sunday 2 June 2013

Some Crazy Food Art

My tiny attempt: a finely diced chilli.
 When I first came across 'Water Melon Carving', I also found a wealth of other food art and carvings of different fruits, vegatables and many other substances. Whilst trawling the interent briefly for a few good ones for the 'Water Melon Carving' post, I did stumble upon a few that caught my eye so I've stuck a few below. 
 Leave a comment to vote your favourites and send in any you find or have made to onedeliciousman@gmail.com.




Look very closely; this is all food

Erm, pumpkins aren't pliable...



The chances of anything coming from McDonalds...
(War of the Worlds)

Yeah, I had to double take too!

For my much loved brother who just loves the old campers

Now, this one made me laugh!

The bannana has a cap?

One of my all time favourites. 

Clever, right?

Cauliflower?

"Orange you going to give me a hand with this?"

A publicity poster for the fruit cruelty prevention organization, Orange Aid
Joking!

I think penguins are kind of groovy anyway but aubergine penguins? Cool!

A sack of garlic, literally!






"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator  
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment