Thursday 25 July 2013

Homemade Vegetarian Pizzas feat. Simron Biant

All topped and ready to cook!
 Last week I had a special guest, my friend, Simron Biant, staying. He is an Indian vegetarian so I had good fun with this slight challenge in cooking. One day while he was here I did my curry recipe (See 'The British Staple: Curry...Really?'), forgetting who I was serving this too. Yes, I served curry to an Indian! The feedback was 
The wonder that is Pizza...
positive so Happy Days!
  Our time together was filled with fun, food and all around buffoonery and before he left, I talked him into letting me teach him some knife skills (those onions really showed us who's boss!) and also how to make pizzas from scratch. (See previous post 'As-Authentic-As-You-Like-Pizza') We had such a blast, it was brilliant fun! The results were good as you can see so give them a go yourself sometime. Check the link above for an awesome recipe!

Seasoned with Buffoonery, (because I quite like that word)

Jacob


I love this one! No, this is not me reacting to Simron's singing. This is the result of dealing with some serious onions. Man, were they something else!

Teaching knife skills is great fun and very rewarding


Measuring out the flour...
...and bring it together slowly




...but having a blast!
Making a mess...


























Ta da! And there you have it. Well done Simron!






"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment