Friday 1 November 2013

Sticky Chicken Wings

Few things give one more satisfaction than
turning meat on a grill
 Helping do a grillout with some old friends in the mountains outside Missoula, I learned some neat tricks for quick and easy 'Sticky Chicken Wings'. Using an Italian salad dressing and rotisserie salt (which you can get from most supermarkets) are the secrets to getting that perfect, sticky, finger-lickin'-good, grilled chicken that everyone just loves! 
 You just refrigerate your meat over night in an airtight container to marinade a little bit and then when it comes to grilling time you get all your meat cooking, brush it with the dressing and giving it some tasty rotisserie salt as you go.
 Brush, sprinkle, cook, turn. Brush, sprinkle, cook, turn. It couldn't be easier!
 As a side with this chicken I had a real southern-style dish: orange jelly (known as jello over here) with pineapple, grated carrot and cheese. Surprisingly, it was actually refreshing and not as bizarre as it might sound.
 Later I also tried some delicious pecan bread. Ooh, that is good! For a long time when I was little, I never liked a lot of nutty flavours but I learned as I grew and most things to do with pecans are a favourite of mine today. I got the recipe for it so yet another thing for me to try when back home!

Seasoned with Secrets,

Jacob



As I'm sure Jamie would say, "Lovely-jubbly!
















Does thy mouth not water?

















The delectable pecan bread!

So, we have "Smell-O-Vision",  we need
"Smell-O-Pic" or something

Sharing recipe with good friends


































































"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

2 comments: