Tuesday 31 December 2013

10,000+ Hits!

Many thanks to my brother, Joe, for this great photo!
(No disrespect to Elvis or his fans intended)
 Thank you, thank you, thank you, everybody! When I started this blog early in February this year, I never dreamed that it would spread as far and wide as it has done in only a few months. (While writing this post my Mum said, "10,000 hits? Hey, that's more than Elvis!") Anyhow, thanks to the help of old friends and new ones, there are now people all over the world who are reading it! My hope is that you will continue to be blessed by what I post. Keep the feedback coming, it encourages and inspires me so much!


"I love your blog, it's like a one man party!" - C.C. England

"Hey Jacob...keep going with this brilliant blog. I'm lovin' it......"  D.P.S. England

"Hi Jacob. Congratulations on your blog. It is great..." M.B. America

 Please do not forget that you can be a part of what is happening here on Jacob and Jamie by sending in suggestions for improvement, ideas for future posts, writing a post yourself for my sister site, YourBlog! or just leaving feedback. Contact me anytime at onedeliciousman@gmail.com!

Thanks again!

Jacob

P.S. I was thinking of doing a list of 10,000 reasons as to why I like my blog but I was having trouble narrowing it down...just kidding! Why not let me know what you like about it?




"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's pretty cool! I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts. They're always well written and interesting and the recipes are always good. Plus everything is so green! What's not to like? :)

    ReplyDelete