Friday 13 December 2013

Little Caesar's - "Hot 'n' Ready!"

Pizza time...
 After leaving the Berger's, it was back to Calgary for a while. When back, I got to meet up with some old friends and enjoyed pizzas together. Lots of pizza. In fact, you should be able to count sixteen boxes...
 "Little Caesar's" are a chain where the food comes hot 'n' ready which provided for some amusing photos...I mean delicious, hunger-busting pizzas in minutes!
 I have to say, if I'm ordering a pizza, it's got to be something with pepperoni. I don't do the veggie ones very well, they're always soggy. Blurk. But everyone's got their own opinion, what's yours?

Seasoned with Jesting,

Everyone's happy!
Jacob




"Hot 'n' Ready, folks!"

"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment