Wednesday 15 January 2014

"Costco" Food Court

 Yep, I know. Not the first place that you might think a wanna-be chef would choose to eat out. However, I'm a huge fan of IKEA and as a kid, one of the bits I always looked forward to (and still do!) was getting an ice-cream and a hotdog from the food court when we'd finished shopping. Costco is a huge wholesaler in the States and reminded me a little of the bit in IKEA at the very end as there is a food court in Costco too! Out of all the places I've had a pizza on this trip, (this is quite sad...), Costco was actually one of my favourites. We're talking 18 inches of awesome!
 A point to note: If you're living a healthy lifestyle and fuel your body nutritionally then I believe there is nothing wrong with enjoying food like this in moderation, once in a while. Just watch out for those free re-fills. You don't have to re-fill!
 It was quite fun to watch the guys out back preparing all of the food too. Actually, during my observance, I made a fascinating discovery. Are you ready for this? Check this photo...
And now for somthing completely different: a record player that makes pizzas...

 Yep, this gizmo is saucing pizzas like a record player. In seconds! Brilliant idea.
 Anyway, enough of that. Shopping makes me hungry. To the food! 

If there's something we can learn from
American's, it's free re-fills. Or maybe not...
And the mouth waters...














Prepping pizzas out back...




...and here's one they did earlier!










This guy saw I was taking his picture! I'd like one of
those ice-cream machines...





Oooh, boy! If ever you want to buy me a pizza...












 Time to tuck in!
...pepperoni is the best all the way.




























"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment