Saturday 11 January 2014

The World's Biggest Truck is GREEN!

Meet Titan. He's green!
 OK, everyone, check this! This right here is the world's biggest truck. It's called Titan and...it's bright green! Whilst driving south again, this time through British Columbia, I saw a sign for it on the road and thought, "That's a must for the blog!"
 I understand, it's slightly random, unorthodox and nothing to do with food but it was well worth a photo. After all, we are talking about the world's biggest truck here!

Seasoned with Nonsensicalism,

Jacob

P.S. I've also included below a few other really cool green things I've found along the way...

"Gigantuan", "Mahoosive", "Hunormous"? You pick!




















If automobiles, engines, grease and the such like are your thing then check out my brother's blog: The Mechanic BHP

Yes, I probably would wear it.
I'm sitting in a restaurant and spy this super-awesome-cool
car. And then...it turns into the carpark!

I like the "Possibilities" thing in the background. What are
the possibilities of me owning one these sometime?

































A little friend of mine...


Now, those are sunglasses!




And last but not least...my new green hoodie!



"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

2 comments:

  1. You do know that Roquefort is green too? Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car....Man, I love that car.
    Isaac Shepherd
    http://themechanicbhp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete