Tuesday 26 February 2013

Together, We're Turning the World Green!


 OK, if you know me, you'll know that I have a strong liking for the colour green so to see my blog stats going greener everyday is quite cool. Whoever you guys are out there, keep it coming! So far I have viewers in over nine countries and this blog has only been going twenty six days. You do the math to figure out how long it will take before there is a view in every country! If I can somehow bring colour and joy to people's lives through this blog then I am succeeding.

 So, to the people of United Kingdom, United States, Germany, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and counting...


I thank you one and all and hope to hear from you soon; I take my very cool hat off to you,



Seasoned with Awe,

Jacob

















"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment