Friday 1 February 2013

Welcome to my delicious blog

Yours truly...
Hearty greetings to all my fellow chefs, cooks and those who simply love good food! 

This blog has been created to hopefully fulfill three things:

1) Firstly, to prove that I really am the Delicious Man


2) Secondly, to document my explorations, adventures and screw-ups within the kitchen so that you can read and learn, point and laugh or be encouraged. (Though it is more than likely that you will experience all three.)


3) Thirdly, but most importantly, to share with you the love of my Saviour



In case you are wondering, the title of this blog was inspired by the true story of Julie Powell and Julia Child whose stories were made into the movie, 'Julie and Julia'. I have simply changed the names to myself and a great inspiration of mine, Jamie Oliver, who really started the whole cooking thing for me back when I was only twelve in 2007. (Cheers, Jamie!) 


Jamie and I actually share a good deal in common that makes this blog all the more intriguing. For instance...


1) Food is our passion

2) We are both Essex geezers
3) We have very cool hair
4) We are both drummers
5) Italian cooking inspires us
6) We have both been featured on TV making pizzas
7) We dislike the selfish media
8) We have very cool hair! 
9) We want to better people's lives through food
10) We are both very delicious men!

It is my deep desire that you will thoroughly enjoy reading the posts that I will be publishing in the near future, even if it is at my expense, and hopefully catch a glimpse of my passion for food from the heart.


Seasoned with faith,

Jacob



Right, where shall we start?


Something savoury...





Something sweet...



Something different...



...or something hilarious?






"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to some yummy food posts.

    ReplyDelete