Wednesday 3 April 2013

Now Unveiled: Your Blog!

 Here it is: Your Blog! Now this I am really excited about. This is your chance to get your favourite recipes and stories on the web for others to both try and enjoy! There are a few ways that you can get involved with Your Blog!

You could send in...
Why not try some baking and tell
me how it went? It's that simple!
  • A recipe of your own
  • A kitchen story/culinary adventure
  • A day-in-the-life if your job is food related 
  • Some questionaires or suggestions
 (If it is advice that you are after then I will do my best to help though I am also in need of it so please do not be shy.)

 Whatever happens, grab a camera and snap away! I like lots of photos. I look forward to hearing from you all with great, great anticipation. Why not contact me right now at onedeliciousman@gmail.com? I'll do my absolute best to get back to you as soon as possible. For more information, please visit the 'about' page on Your Blog! and get cooking!

 Seasoned with Prospect,

 Jacob


P.S. Please, feel free to send the link of both blogs to as many people as you think would enjoy it.


"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator
of the universe and to spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment