Thursday 22 August 2013

18 Years Ago - Me Growing Up

 As I turned eighteen the other day, I've put in this post a selection of photos of myself growing up for all of you. Apparently when I was smaller and starting on real food, I was quite fussy and would not eat anything by itself. I had to have more than one flavour and then I would eat it, ie, cheese and pickle. Fascinating, I had a chef's palate before I could walk!

Seasoned with Reminiscence,

Jacob

Growing Up Photos

Mum with me just after being born.
Apparently I was born with one fist by my face like Superman. Quite an entry to the world!

Growing well and in my 'Winnie the Pooh' suit.
(See my infamous 'Cooking with Pooh' post)
My christening cake

Aw, aren't I cute!

One of my all time favourites. Being potty trained!

When we're growing and we get to the point where we climb stairs on our own, 
the tradition is we have our picture taken in this clown suit.


My very first birthday cake!

Something that Jamie and I share is that we both love playing drums.

Now there's a cheeky, little rascal!


Checking out the local produce...

Click HERE for my '18th Birthday' post



"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment