Monday 14 October 2013

Jacob and Jamie in Canada!

Green, nice!

Hey, can I join in?
 "Jacob Shepherd, master chef, internationally acclaimed food author (and just all round 'Delicious Man') and British chef and TV presenter, Jamie Oliver, team up to bring better food to Canada!"

Well, I wish anyhow...


 No, in all seriousness, it just so happens that Jamie and I are both going to be in Canada doing the exact same thing that we both love: bringing good food to people whenever we can! Isn't that just incredible? Jamie and the grocery chain, Sobeys, have come together to hopefully make a difference to how the people of Canada look at food so I wish the very best of luck to them.



"Jamie Oliver and Sobey's Take on Canada"
Jamie: "How big is Canda anyway..." 
Me: "Ha, ha"



"Wait up, Jamie! I'm coming!"


Seasoned with Vision,

Jacob


Go, Jamie!


"To glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator 
of the universe and spread further abroad His glorious gospel." - Yours Truly

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jed,
    Awesome side kick photo!!!!! Great post, keep going with this brilliant blog. I'm lovin' it......

    ReplyDelete